Skip to main content

The best way to get rid of bedbugs with sulfur at home

The best way to get rid of bedbugs with sulfur at home

It is a very scary experience to have your house infected with bed bugs. Pests can cause bad sleepless nights for you and your family. Bedbugs appear in all cases, especially in summer. You have to work hard to protect your home, especially your children. You need to find effective ways to get rid of them completely and protect your home from subsequent contamination.

Sulfur is one of the best and most valuable pesticides that can be used to kill bedbugs in your home. It is safer than other commercial pesticides and does not harm other beneficial insects such as bees. In addition to repelling insects, it can kill them. You can use lime (lime) and pure sulfur to make bed bugs to make your home insecticide. You can use it in different
ways, some of which include:

  1. Sulfur dioxide

This type of sulfur is very destructive for use in the home and living environment. Of course, it must be said that this substance is the most reliable insecticide. Sulfur dioxide is a dry gas that is very toxic to pests and insects. However, dry sulfur dioxide has no antimicrobial value.


The gas vapor may damage equipment during days when the air is dry. Removes metals and fabrics when wet. To prevent this, cover items that cannot be removed from the room with paper or oil coating before preparation. To produce sulfur dioxide, you must burn sulfur or release liquid sulfur dioxide.

  1. Sulfur flower

This sulfur in the form of its dried powder can be used to get rid of bed bugs. You can apply organic yellow sulfur powder in several ways and the easiest way is to spray the powder on the infected area.

You can also mix organic yellow sulfur powder with other insecticides such as washing resins, kerosene emulsions or washing soaps to make it more effective. First you have to mix it into a paste and add 1 kg in 50 gallons to the spray tank.

  1. Sulfur in the form of ointment

This substance is applied in exactly the same way as sulfur mud. All you have to do is apply the ointment on the infected area and let it stay in the same place for a while.

Sulfur is slightly toxic to humans, but it is wise to take safety precautions when dealing with it. If left untreated, it can irritate the skin and eyes. Always wear safety clothing such as rubber gloves, protective masks and goggles when using this material. Keep children and pets away from the environment until the ointment melts on the affected area and allows it to dry.